Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company holds an enviable trading location within a demanded part of the South Coast of England. The company is currently part of a boatyard (not included in the sale) that strongly compliments the engineering division with a consistent flow of clients. The company provides a proven engineering service to motor boats, yachts and commercial craft.
- Excellent trading reputation with long standing clients in place.
- Proven track record with 50 years trading history and an established client network in place.
- Highly efficient trading location on the South Coast of England.
- UKAS accredited to ISO2001:2015 and a member of The British Marine Trade Association
- Fully equipped 8600 sqft premises with the capacity to service motor boats up to 60 foot in length to be available as a leasehold assignment.
- Successful and profitable Engine and Parts sales divisions
The business has traded as an accredited partner for a well known international dealership since 1970. There is an option for any potential purchaser to apply for the continuation of this upon completion.
The shareholders are offering the business for sale to retire from the company and follow other interests.
£60,000 per annum
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business