Very well-established Italian restaurant for 16 years in a small town in a suburb of Oklahoma. Very tastefully decorated with a full bar. Great traffic flow and good signage.
- Asking Price:
- $250,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures and Inventory / Stock included
- Sales Revenue:
- $369,266 (USD)
- Cash Flow:
- $102,343 (USD)
- Real Estate:
- Lease Terms:
$3,500 per month
Excellent location in a small-town suburb of Oklahoma City. Great traffic flow.
- Expansion Potential:
Advertising could help grow the business.
- Competition / Market:
Minimal competition in the small town that specialize in this type of food.
- Reasons for selling:
- 1 Full Time; 6 Part Time
- Years established:
- Support & training:
2 weeks hands-on training, 6 month phone consultation.
- Owner financing:
- Owner financing is available. Please contact the seller for more information.
- Financing available:
Minimal seller financing available for a qualified buyer.
- Furniture / Fixtures value:
- $186,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
- Inventory / Stock value:
- $10,000 (USD) - included in the asking price