Village for sale in the heart of Tuscany located on a hill, surrounded by woods and surrounded by unspoilt countryside.
The property, surrounded by 50 hectares of land, is partially renovated and consists of five independent buildings for a total of 1280 square meters. The estate is characterized by an extraordinary and prestigious Tuscan rural architecture with thick stone walls both external and internal. The restoration has been very well taken care of and a particular attention has been paid to the finishing with recycled materials.
Building A: The ground floor, consisting of the old stables, is located in the rough with facilities to do, while the first floor, fully restored, consists of kitchen, living room with working fireplace and 2 bedrooms, one of which with bathroom. Attached to the house there is another independent apartment on two levels with a girno area and a bedroom with bathroom.
Building B: Completely renovated on two floors. Large ground floor living room with fireplace and toilet. First floor living room with fireplace kitchen and bathroom. Building C: Completely renovated on 2 levels Ground floor premises currently used as warehouses with provision for use as a dwelling. First floor living room, kitchenette, WC room.
Building D: The ground floor has the systems built, only requires the implementation of the flooring and consists of a living room kitchen 2 bedrooms and three bathrooms. In the attic there is a bedroom with a bathroom.
Building F: To be completed plastered interior walls, there are no facilities.
The houses all have a LPG heating system with separate meters.
The land that surrounds the village is developed on 50 has 25 of which are arable and 25 forest. In the soil there are 3 ponds, a well 150 m deep.