Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This profitable and established dealership is a home-based Company that sells and installs pet containment and training products in a highly populated and exclusively-held North Carolina territory. The business offers industry-leading hidden fence products that provide major relief to pet owners. As a low-overhead mobile service business, the Company produces high margins, leaving the owners with more cash in their pockets each month. The Business is well-known for its exceptional service and products that result in high ratings and raving reviews online.
The Business is primed for growth as it has grown beyond the number of part-time hours current co-owners desire to work. Many opportunities exist to service more clients, however, the current owners wishes to transition from semi to full retirement after providing an adequate and reasonable transition.
The Company serves a large exclusive territory covering the counties of Alleghany, Alexander, Ashe, Avery, Buncombe, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Haywood, Henderson, Madison, McDowell, Mitchell, Polk, Rutherford, Watauga, Wilkes and Yancey.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the NDA email cannot be found
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
This is a home-based business which helps keep costs low.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Market Saturation: Current ownership has only scratched the surface within the Business’ large territory. Lots of potential for more business exists within the 16 counties across North Carolina serviced by the Business.
(2) Add-On Products: Greater marketing of add-on and ancillary products (typically underemphasized) could boost the top and bottom lines.
(3) Expansion of New Product Line: The Business recently added a revolutionary new product which should attract even more business.
(4) Increase Working Hours: Current ownership purchased the dealership as a semi-retirement business and has run it part-time. In the last year to maintain part-time hours ownership stopped adding more work by increasing pricing and reducing advertising. An owner willing to increase working hours could grow the Business tremendously.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Industry Leading Reputation & Products: The dealership has developed a reputation as the go-to provider of effective, user and pet friendly containment products and services and the brand is very well respected.
(2) Customer Satisfaction & Testimonials: The Company’s products and services have created many happy customers that have given the Business 5-star reviews and raving testimonials.
(3) Financial Strength & Margins: The Business operates cleanly as a low-overhead mobile service business with no debt and high cash flow margins - typically over 50%!
Ownership willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business