Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Would you like a Boutique Pet Boarding Facility (10.37 acres) with excellent business frontage, surrounded by the beautiful West Tamar in Tasmania?
Would you like to be surrounded by Tourism and beauty?
Is your dream job to work with Pets? Work part-time or fulltime!!! Walk in and start trading!!!!
If the answer is YES!!! Read on…
It was established May 2016 by the current owner. It is situated in the beautiful West Tamar, the heart of the best Wine Route in Tassie, minutes to the gorgeous West Tamar River which offers great fishing and boating facilities. Greens Beach is not far on a warm day if you love swimming. Beauty Point offers quality restaurants and accommodation also show casing Seahorse World, Platypus House and a Jetty for your fishing rod……and the famous Beaconsfield Gold Mine.
If you like shops, easy access to 4 IGA’s, News agency, Post Office, a Pub, Hardware, Hairdresser, Bakery, Medical Centre, Primary Schools and a High School in Exeter. Launceston is only 30 minutes if boutique dining at Seaport takes your fancy, along that drive you will have more access to shops at Exeter, Woolworths and more at Legana and spoilt for choice with other amenities along the way!
Tasmania is currently Covid-19 safe and has a thriving economy all of its own!
• Budget and Boutique – 10 Boutique, 12 Budgets, 16 adjoining grassy yards
• The Boutiques are unique Cottage style cabins, they are insulated, have double doors and can cater for 2 large breeds or numerous small breed, built and suited for the spoilt indoor pooch who like to sunbake in their yard during the day, wooden and chain link fencing approx. 2.2 meters high
• The Budget’s – are converted horse stables, internal weld mesh, concrete painted floor with internal T-Pee style kennels inside. This style of kenneling suits the outdoor type pooches who like to chase balls and run all day, wooden and chain link fencing approx.. 2.2 meters high
• Stable block of 5 : Plumbed, Hot (gas) and Cold water – 1 and 5 are currently fitted out with extra kenneling, 2 is used for storing mowers, whipper , paddle pools etc, 3 consists of fridge and freezer, blanket and dog supplies, 4 is the Grooming room with hydro bath, washing machine.
• Permit is for 20 plus 6 total 26
• Originally used as a Dairy. Has been fitted out with 15 cat bays, long and short term and utilized for boarding birds and guinea pigs
• Long term bays approx. 3 meters long 1.3 wide, roof height includes heated beds and jumping stations
• Short term bays approx. 1.3m x 1.3m, roof height includes heated beds and jumping stations
• The Cattery is new, fully carpeted in the main areas, has a new fire place, all the heated beds have been professionally wired in, one switch operates each section.
• Office area and water plumbed at the front of the cattery
• Huge storage area, or make it your own and expand
• Under cover complete carport attached, full length of the cattery
• Unlimited number of cats
Current adverts running 9, Life, Go and Lifestyle
Real Property Included
The House and Land
• Built approx. 1972, double brick, tin roof, approx. 117 Sqm
• Approx. 41990m2, just over 10 acres (10.37), 4.19 Hectares
• Creek at the very rear of the property
• Lush pastures, 4 fenced paddocks currently running alpacas
• 3 bedrooms, two very large, built in wardrobes in two with TV Points
• Bathroom with spa bath and shower, separate toilet
• Laundry is a good size and attached
• Good size kitchen, lots of cupboard storage, electric Chef oven and hotplates
• Comfortable lounge room large Saxon wood fire burner which heats the entire house, Foxtel point, NBN, land line connection.
• Under cover deck attached to rear of the house
• Fully fenced back yard
• Approx. 22,000 litre water tank, mains water, septic system, electric hot water system
• All structures on property are Council approved
Prime location, excellent business frontage on the West Tamar, Tassie great Wine Route and Tourist Drive
Potential to expand for more kennels and cattery bays
Tassie is currently Covid 19 Free and has it's own economy
Owner moving to Mainland
7 days per week
Support training can be offered to prospective buyer
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business