Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Twenty Years Business In Recession Proof Plumbing Company For Sale

Los Angeles, California - South, US
Asking Price:
$90,000 (USD) Furniture / Fixtures included
Sales Revenue:
$109,427 (USD)
Cash Flow:
$66,846 (USD)

Profitable plumbing company in business for 20 years in South Los Angeles. The business is well known throughout the area for the highest degree of professionalism, skilled workmanship, and reasonable pricing. Countless glowing testimonials and reviews confirm a loyal and return customer base. The business also thrives through a strong referral network and daily new business contacts from Google search. The business is recession proof and has not seen any decline in business year to date.

Approximately 95% of business comes from the residential sector, and the remaining 5% from commercial jobs. Key location allows access to a larger service area and increased access to customers.

This opportunity is ideal for a buyer with experience and knowledge of plumbing and general contracting. The transaction will be for the purchase of the entire business- both tangible and intangible assets including all inventory, equipment, vehicles, tools, supplies, websites, phone numbers, and customer database. Seller will provide all necessary support for a seamless and easy transaction. Some seller-financing may be available for a qualified buyer. The business has clean books and records! Call Now!

Property Information

Real Estate:

Lease

Location:

South Los Angeles

Size in square feet:
3,000

Business Operation

Reasons for selling:

Retirement

Trading hours:

6am-6pm Mon-Sat

Employees:
2IC
Years established:
20

Other Information

Support & training:

2-3 Weeks

Furniture / Fixtures value:
$85,000 (USD) - included in the asking price
Inventory / Stock value:
$10,000 (USD)

Contact First Choice Business Brokers

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here