Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
· Average gross profit margin of 59.0% over last four fiscal years
· In business for over 30 years; high repeat business rate
· Long tenured and highly experienced employees which include multiple master & journeyman electricians
· Excellent reputation in its markets which include general contractors & municipal government
· Established maintenance agreements for over a decade with municipal entities
· Business operates with no long-term debt
The sole owner is approaching retirement and is looking to fully exit from the business. He is open to staying on for a transitionary period and is willing to discuss various deal structures to facilitate a transaction.
· Baytown, Texas
· Greater Houston Area
The company operates from a 21,607 square-foot facility leased from a related party. The premises is available as part of a sale or for lease at a negotiable rate.
· Invest in new business development, a dedicated sales team, and advertising efforts to capitalize on the area´s current commercial and industrial growth
· Bid for prime contract work and larger projects in the municipal and private commercial market
· Expand to other surrounding Houston communities
The company currently serves Baytown and the greater Houston area´s commercial, municipal, and residential markets.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business