Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Great opportunity to own a business in the $380+ home improvement industry. This one-of-a-kind, versatile flooring business that specializes in the installation of vinyl, laminate, tile, stone, backsplashes, as well as the installation and restoration of hardwood surfaces for residential (single-family homes, apartments and condos) and commercial spaces (office buildings, schools, government buildings, hospitals and more).
Franchise head office generates leads for the owner and corporate call center fields all customer calls and completes scheduling.
Owner’s role is to consult with customers, complete estimates, oversee small installation crews, collect payment, provides superior customer service and handles bookkeeping and back office tasks.
Other Business Highlights Include:
- Highly profitable with fast break-even – owner is likely to recoup their total investment in 3-6 months
- Low overhead – home-based business with low fixed costs allows owner to price competitively
- Superior lead generation assistance – head office manages numerous online construction portals as lead sources and handles all Google AdWords and social media marketing
- Marketing and advertising support – home office assists with creating promotional materials including direct mail pieces and print ads
- Trained call center handles all incoming customer inquiries generated by head office lead generation program and sets customer appointments for owner
- Superior customer savings – business offers customer guarantee of at least 20% vs. local competition
- Tremendous brand reputation: 11-year 4.8-star Yelp rating; A+ Ranking Better Business Bureau; and high rankings on Angie’s List and Home Advisor
- No flooring experience needed – owner does not install floors or restore hardwood surfaces, but manages sub-contractor crews. Franchise head office provides all industry training including classroom and on-the-job training
Pre-approved for SBA loan
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business