Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Thirty-year-old leading commercial flooring contractor company with a repeat customer list of fortune 500 companies, with a niche in the commercial office environment. The ability to travel throughout the united states using professional installation methods in extremely sensitive settings saving both time and money.
The Business has been SBA Pre-Qualified.
Great expansion potential in areas such as flooring maintenance and concrete flooring polishing and coating for large warehouses.
The Business furnishes and installs many types of floorings such as, but not limited to: carpet, sheet vinyl, vinyl plank and vinyl composite tile (VCT). There is no project too large or small for this company which also offers repair services as well.
The Business operates out of an 8,000sf warehouse, with trained, in-house furniture technicians. The Company partners with many carpet manufacturers and has the latest flooring industry computer software for accurate bidding. It includes improved accuracy by including other trades into their color-coded phasing plans. The Business has multiple certifications including the National Women’s Business Enterprise, Certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, and Certified Small Business Enterprise.
The Company is highly differentiated and ranks very high among its peers. The Company’s proven track record includes:
• Over 30 years in business
• Annual revenue projected to increase year over year
• Diverse revenue streams
• No outsourcing: The Business has its own in-house labor, project management, labor supervisor as well as support staff, allowing the company to follow the projects from start to finish. They offer a full year warranty on all labor and the manufacturer’s warranty on all products.
• Skilled and Trained: The Business has the ability to work on modular furniture as well as any free-standing furniture. They are a licensed, bonded, and insured company that follows vigorous safety protocols.
• Only the Best products and service: Alongside various carpet manufacturers, the Business uses the latest flooring technology for accurate bidding measures and color-coded phasing plans.
• A++ list of Corporate clients
According to BCC Research, the commercial flooring market is a $20.4 billion industry in North America that defines the livelihood of nearly 6,300 commercial flooring contractors, and almost 73,000 manufacturing employees who produce flooring products, as well as the distributors that carry these products. Although the industry was hit hard by the economic downturn of the last decade, the flooring industry remains a vital part of the economy and is projected to continue a healthy growth trend throughout the remainder of the second decade of the 21st century.
The North American commercial flooring industry is expected to reach $26.8 billion by 2021 from $21.5 billion in 2016, rising at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2016 through 2021 in terms of revenue. The West region of North American commercial flooring industry is the largest market. The market is expected to grow from $6.8 billion in 2016 to $8.6 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 4.7% for the period 2016-2021. The Southeast region of North American commercial flooring industry is expected to grow from $4.6 billion in 2016 to $6.0 billion in 2021 at a CAGR of 5.4% for the period 2016-2021.
$5,500 / Mo
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business