Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Fully operational Limited corporation in southern Belize.
- 300 acres of land
- 60 acres with 20 year old teak + 20 acres with 6 to 8 year old teak and mahogany
- 66 acres with 500 cocoa tree per acre, producing excellent trinitario beans
- tractors, trailers, escavator, etc. equipment included.
- Chequing and savings account at local branch of ScotiaBank
- Property tax: $400 BZD per year. Business income tax: 1.75% of sales / year
Real Property Included
Machaca area, 9 miles on Southerh Hiway from Punta Gorda, Toledo, Belize
130 acrres of available land for further planting
Age and health of shareholders without new generation's interest in farming. The price advertised here is reduced from the estimated value. If you value the "stock" at $50/tree (way undervalued), we have 33 thousand cacao producing trees, and about 30 thousand teak and mahogany trees.
7 am to 4 pm Mon - Fri
Two owners. Paolo is available to remain as a minority partner and/or supervise and help for a period to be agreed.
Given the corporation has no liabilities and no debt, we recommend you purchase the shares of the corporation, who holds all the assets. This has 3 advantages: 1) immediate operations 2) lower Belize transfer tax 3) Possibility of financing at 0 interest by delaying payments via legal escrow of shares
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business