Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
20 CAR TAXICAB Company Servicing Cleveland’s suburban markets; Revenue from Driver Leases: $8,500/Week; Est. Operating C/F $265,000 per year; ASKING PRICE: $249,000.
• 24 x 7 Operation with drivers leasing the cabs.
• Loyal Customer base.
• Personnel: Manager, Dispatchers.
• FACILITIES: Available for lease if desired.
• DISPATCHING: 3 Dispatchers.
• SERVICE AREA: Cleveland Suburbs (primarily West, Central, East) Cleveland and the airport (can only bring people and pick up people if they get called by customers.)
DISCLAIMER: Enterprise Development Resources, Inc.(EDR) makes no warranty or representation in connection with the information provided herein. Interested parties are required to conduct their own due diligence.
EDR is not a Broker/Dealer. Elias E. Ladon of EDR is a Registered Representative and any Securities Transactions will be conducted via a Broker/Dealer. Any applicable real estate transactions will be conducted by Real Estate Broker. For More Information please contact: Elias E. Ladon, Investment Banking Representative, Certified Business Broker & Appraiser, Enterprise Development Resources, Inc.
$1,500 per month, NNN.
Cleveland Suburban Market; Also servicing Cleveland and Airport.
• BUSINESS PROSPECTS: The Taxi industry has come around after the initial scare from a couple of years ago from the ride-hailing companies. Their success and future prospects raise skepticism among analysts. A Reuters August 15, 2018 article states: “Uber Technologies Inc. said on Wednesday it had narrowed losses from a year earlier, although the ride-hailing company is still a long way from proving it can be a profitable business…” Associate Professor or Brent Goldfard at the University of Maryland stated: ”I remain unimpressed. Improving losses by cutting the lowest handing fruit doesn’t mean the underlying model is profitable.”
• There are new developments under way in the personal transportation industry in addition to the ride-hailing companies discussed above. There is no question about the fact that the personal transportation industry is in a state of flux as “Driver-Assist” cars are becoming increasingly available at a reasonable price and there is intense development of self-driving cars. All these developments can be embraced by progressive companies as opportunities for development and growth.
Focus on other business activities.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business