Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This successful Yorkshire Fish and Chip Shop on the outside of York is situated on a busy main street. It offers the finest fish and chips, using quality ingredients such as beef dripping and icelandic fish, the food has an excellent reputation locally.
The vendor purchased the business and has made many changes to streamline it and make it more efficient, this has included:
1. Changing the name
2. Installing new signage and menus
3. Full EPOS system
4. Cut down the number of staff
5. Installed a permanent manager
6. Changed suppliers to cut down raw material costs
7. Established deliveries from Just Eat and direct from the shop
8. Streamlined the opening hours in order to cut down cost and increase margin
Other highlights include:
1. The shop is fully self run, the owner does not work there - this creates the opportunity to increase profits further if you work on site
2. State of the art 4 pan Kiremko range, in built filtration, digital thermostats and timers
3. Fish Freezer, fridge and large side by side fridge
4. High turnover figure
5. SEATING AREA gives a great vibe
This opportunity has to be seen to fully appreciate what is on offer.
If interested please contact the seller through the form on this page.
£12,000 per annum
Prime High Street location with busy roads and many residential houses.
Ground floor corner plot.
Other takeaway businesses but not other fish and chip restaurants.
Family ill health
Monday - Thursday
11:30 - 14:00
16:00 - 20:00
Friday - Saturday
11:30 - 14:00
16:00 - 2100
Full handover will be given, also there is a manager who runs the shop, the shop is self sufficient.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business