Want to live in the beautiful islands of Fiji? Want to grow a great business, oozing with potential and good taste?
If you answered ‘yes’ to either of these questions, a rare opportunity exists to live and work in beautiful Fiji with the purchase of a successful gourmet, artisan cheese-making business.
*Price reduced for quick sale* Current owners transitioning off the mainland of Viti Levu and would love to see this incredible business with unlimited demand continue to expand for years to come! Handover for business and extensive 2 week training can occur as soon as you are ready! BONUS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Current owners will assist with the process all Fiji-required documentation to live and work in Fiji, full time!
Gourmet Cheese Fiji is a profitable, 3 year old cheese-making enterprise, currently located on the main island of Fiji, in Pacific Harbour. 2.5 hours from the international airport in Nadi, and only 1 hour from Fiji’s capital, this business can easily be moved, should you so desire. With a solid reputation, a great range of speciality fresh and aged cheeses and huge potential for growth, this is truly an opportunity that doesn’t often arise. Gourmet Cheese Fiji is the only private company who has successfully created recipes in Fiji to offer incredibly delicious aged soft cheeses throughout the islands of this beautiful country.
After building this successful, profitable and satisfying operation for the past 2 years, we are selling our ‘home-style’ destination cheese-making business due to family obligations for relocation off mainland of Viti Levu. We will offer the new owner a true ‘turn-key’ purchase where the perfect situation exists for the right team to slide into our time-tested, proven system, taking advantage of our ‘Five-star’ ratings across social media whilst adding their own touches and specialities going forward.
We bet you are looking at this opportunity because:
• You're a cheese lover or amateur cheese maker and you're curious about becoming an artisan cheese maker.
• Or perhaps you’re entrepreneurial and are curious about the explosive growth in artisan cheese.
• You may already own a food business...a restaurant, winery or resort and you’re interested in adding artisan cheese.
• Or maybe you already have a farmstead and you’re curious about adding value to the great milk you’re producing but aren't sure where to start.
• No wait, I know..you’re sitting overseas and just tired of whatever you’re doing now and you want to do something real. Something that, just maybe, your family can participate in with you if you'd like.
The business price of $45,000 USD (originally $85,000 USD!!) includes everything you will need to start generating revenue from the moment you step foot in Fiji. Cheese inventory, proven recipes for a great variety of cheeses, established website and social media platforms, a full line up of equipment including 2 temperature controlled refrigerators for ageing and a freezer, up to 2 weeks intensive training, access to farmer’s markets, loyal wholesale accounts, hotels, international film crews, and direct customers for locally made cheese.
More importantly – THERE IS CURRENTLY NO COMPETITION FOR THESE CHEESES IN FIJI!
• This business has low overheads and excellent profit margins
• You have complete control over the quality and quantity of the product
• There is increasing demand for organic dairy food in Fiji and therefore huge potential to further develop the current business and wholesale relationships
• Live in the Fijian Islands and run a lucrative and profitable business
• Boutique, artisan cheese continues to trend across all social media platforms
• It’s easy and it’s FUN!
For sale is the business only - with current equipment (list to be provided after LOI of purchase received) and option for international buyers to receive all Fiji investment required documents to live and work in Fiji, full time. Also included, the current owners will process all Fiji-required documentation including Fiji Investments Certificate, Immigration Visas, Companies Registrar documentation, legal and accounting transition paperwork and tax compliance handover paperwork so you can hit the ground running from the moment you arrive in Fiji. It really doesn’t get much better! The existing owners want the purchaser to continue and build on their success and are willing to offer assistance throughout the transition period. To introduce the new owners to the community, the first 2 weeks (20 hours per week) of intensive production and operational training (including Social media/Website/Google & Facebook Advertising) will be included!
So if you’re looking for a new lifestyle with all the help you could ask for in making the transition to the tropics, check us out and get in touch:
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.