Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Padbrook Park Hotel is a popular regional hotel, attracting a mix of commercial and local trade, with consistent revenue from multiple income streams. More recently, the hotel has obtained a marriage license, which has increased popularity amongst regional guests for weddings / functions etc. The 40-bedroom hotel is presented in excellent order throughout and has been built and developed by our clients since 2005. The site extends to 1.75 acres and provides parking and gardens with the possibility (subject to the usual consents) for further development of the existing room stock.
• Our Ref: CD-20098
• 40 ensuite double / twin letting bedrooms, Operated on a fully managed basis
• Purpose built two storey detached property built in 2005
• Located within easy reach of the M5 at junction 28
• Lounge bar, restaurant & receptions areas circa 100 covers
• Conference / Function suite/s for circa 200 covers
• Income mix 52% Acc / 30% Dry / 12% Wet & 6% Function
• Robust accounts with last full year net turnover £989,903,37
• Room for further development - set in circa 1.75 acres
• NDA required for further information
• FH Price: £2,350,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business