Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A turn-key business, with substantial bookings already in the diary for 2019 and 2020
• Superbly presented substantial hotel, pub & restaurant
• Lounge bars, restaurant & conservatory dining
• 150 covers in all
• Net annual sales around £350,000
• Trades 11 months only, five days per week only
• 9 en-suite letting bedrooms (additional three bedrooms used as staff quarters)
• Extensive grounds, potential wedding venue
• Potential to add 15 letting bedrooms STP
The business at Wigglesworth is a lovely, 1700’s Dales Country Inn perfectly positioned between the Yorkshire Dales National Park, the Forest of Bowland and the Southern Lakes.
From the Inn we have uninterrupted views of Pen-y-Ghent and Ingleborough of the Three Peaks. The hills and countryside surrounding us are perfect for walking and cycling. The Inn offers well-equipped accommodation with free WiFi, free parking plus a restaurant and bar. Each beautifully decorated room includes an en-suite, flat-screen TV plus tea and coffee-making facilities.
Guests can enjoy delicious home-cooked traditional British food in the hotel restaurant plus special international-themed nights throughout the year. The well stocked bar offers a selection of local and guest ales, as well as an extensive range of wines, beers and spirits. The bar, restaurant, conservatory and snugs offer a relaxing place to unwind with our roaring fires perfect for anyone during our longer winter nights.
If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.
Large 2-bed living quarters with lounge and kitchen. Both bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
We are located in the village of Wigglesworth, a village and civil parish in the Craven district of North Yorkshire, on the road between Long Preston (East), Clitheroe (South), Rathmell (North) and approx 5 miles south of Settle.
The business at Wigglesworth is a lovely, 1700’s Dales Country Inn
Lots of potential to expand, including;
* Addition of Glamping Pods/Lodges
* Camping Area
* Invite Campervans and Caravans
* Plans drawn up for 15 bedroom extension and function room, which would make ideal wedding venue.
* Convert attic space into living quarters and current living quarters back into 3 letting bedrooms or family holiday let area.
The business is the only pub/restaurant in the village so benefits from local trade and footfall with the added bonus of the letting rooms.
The nearest pubs/hotels are in the next villages around 5 miles away.
Wednesday: 4pm - 10pm
Thursday: 4pm - 10pm
Friday: 12pm - Midnight
Saturday: 12pm - Midnight
Sunday: 12pm - 7pm
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business