Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This property represents a rare opportunity for true amateurs.
It is sold for only € 38,500 (negotiable and including commissions) including the land of about 5000 square meters with about 150 olive trees in production.
It is a rare opportunity because:
1) having 70 square meters of gross main surface (on two floors) it is possible to create 2 bedrooms on the first floor and a large living area on the ground floor with kitchen and bathroom
2) similarly there is the possibility of creating a veranda, garage and technical rooms and of course the swimming pool.
3) enjoys a truly exceptional panorama, the view leaves you breathless, the gaze embraces the whole territory of Sonnino, the Amaseno valley, Priverno, the village of Fossanova and reaches the sea, the Circeo, and up to the whole Pianura Pontina clearly distinguishing the buildings of Latina city.
4) On the land there are 150 olive trees in excellent health and in production, able to guarantee up to 600 liters of precious oil per year.
Of course, it needs to be completely rebuilt, but this is the best time to do it thanks to government incentives now existing .
The connection to the electricity is included in the price. The water supply is guaranteed by the drinking water tank (50.000 lt) , as is usually the case for the farmhouses on these hills.
Are you afraid of buying a ruin? Don't worry, we are also available to help the buyer in renovating it, an creating the graceful and exclusive villa of his dreams.
Surrounded by greenery, peace and tranquility.
Far from pandemics, masks and lockdowns, but still only 5 minutes from the town of Sonnino and all services.
Especially for those who want to change their lives, but also for those looking for a peaceful place to be exploited only a few months a year, it is truly a bargain not to be missed.
Sonnino is a very pretty little ancient town. Its history begin in the X sec d.C. Now it’s known as the town of olives too.
Has about 8.000 residents and over the historical center has a large territory full of nautralistic views.
The territory of Sonnino start near to the sea and continue in the valley of Amaseno till the hill of Ausoni Mountains. So the variety of landscape is very interesting.
Very close to Sonnino there’s Fossanova, a wonderful ancient very little town (VI Sec d.C) this id famous all over the world for the Abbey where lived and died San Tommaso D’acquino.
Property proposed is 2 km far from historical centre of Sonnino and ten minutes by car far from Fossanova.
In only fifteen minutes from the property it’s possible reach Terracina, a bigger touristic town on the sea full of full of activities, entertainment, clubs, bathing establishments and restaurants.
Spending other ten minutes you can reach the wonderful Sperlonga, one of the most famous marina town in Italy known all over the world.
Main photo of website www.wefindpropertiesinitaly.com just represnts Sperlonga and you can find here in the same view the Emperor Tiberio Villa (I Sec), the wonderful beach and the suggestive Saracen village.
On background you can see Terracina and S.Felice Circeo, where, according to greek mitology, Ulysses met the sorceress Circe.
Rome is reachable in an hour using the main highway of Italy (A1 . Sun Highway) or in some minutes more if you like to use the VIA APPIA (the first ancient roman road) or using the cost road.
Wefindpropertiesinitaly.com is not just a real estate agency.
We are a company that can do much more for those who want to invest in Italy or for those who simply want to buy a property for themselves or for their family.
• Look for the best solutions available on Italian soil, not just by surfing the web, but above all by studying and exploring the area.
• Estimate not only the value of the consistency, but also the value of the construction, the quality of the structure and the installations, the energy performance and the need for maintenance or renovation.
• Check the legitimacy of the construction and the technical, town planning and administrative compliance
• Help the foreign client in the development of investment projects in Italy and offer technical, administrative and economic-financial advice.
• Develop reconstruction scenarios to verify the real potential of real estate.
• Designing constructions, renovations and recoveries.
• Manage the work or even run it directly for you.
If you want to buy or invest in Italy contact us on
We are at your disposal.
WE ARE SORRY, IT'S BEEN ALREADY SOLD. CONTACT US TO FIND SIMILAR PROPERTY!
Real Property Included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business