Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Are you looking for a new startup business to add to your existing Industrial Supply business in Kuwait or Iraq or even just a new stand alone business opportunity supplying the marine, oil and gas and industrial sectors. This business license will cover Kuwait and Iraq.
Throughout the Kuwait and Iraq, there are hundreds of industrial supply businesses that service the Oil & Gas industries, Marine and Shipyard, Construction, Metals & Mining, Cement & Aggregates, Food & Beverage, Manufacturing and Transportation industries, Petrochemical Power and Desalination industries.These businesses all have wet and dry industrial spills that need a quick vacuum solution. Virtually all products that solve this problem are imported from Europe, Asia or the USA. Imagine being able to manufacture them in Kuwait or Iraq and sell direct to customers and industrial supply businesses. You would have a massive advantage and an endless stream of customers.
99 year license is for an exclusive territory of Kuwait and Iraq.
This business is based around a range of industrial products that you can wholesale into existing industrial sales outlets and sell direct from your new website which is included. You will be shown how to create and put your own brand and stamp on them. They are easy to make and are sought after in the industrial sector. This highly successful industrial sales and light manufacturing business solves problems for industry in the waste recovery sector.
This industry sector needs solutions to their waste problems all year round and are willing to pay top dollar for it. It has broad application and has been proven over 12 years in Australia. This business can be situated anywhere in Kuwait or Iraqi based on the Australian model. The products are unique and are priced to bring. Spillrite products sell worldwide and throughout all industries within Australia. Training will include detailed instruction on how to create/brand/promote and sell your own product designs based on existing and industry proven designs. Full onsite training in Kuwait for 5 days and complete ongoing technical and marketing support provided. Highly profitable for very low hours. A fully functioning eCommerce website will be provided and complete training to show the new owner how to tap into this lucrative market and make a go of it. Please view all details at the following online website - spillriteturnkeybusiness.com. With low competition, this online business can be easily setup and operated from either a home office or a small factory. This business has many different angles to move forward with and targets a wide range of industries that require the products that solves their wet and dry waste problems.
This can be located in Kuwait city or in Baghdad or Mosul.
Small office or small factory.
Huge expansion potential. In Australia turnover ranges between AUD$350,000 to AUD$450,000 and is run from a small home office with parts creation sub contracted to local welders, painters, metal laser cutters, engineers, hose suppliers, filter suppliers, vacuum parts and accessories suppliers and freight companies.
Once set up and promoted this business can be run with expansion and employees in mind or just as it is in Australia, a single person business that brings in extremely for low hours. The ultimate passive income business.
This is an exact replica of the Australian business. It includes all products, designs, license, website, content and everything you need to start and be successful.
eCommerce website setup and loaded with Spillrite products and content. The website will be managed by Spillrite unless otherwise agreed. The website will be the new owners shopfront.
The website can be loaded with whatever products new owner decides to add to the existing range.
Onsite training in Kuwait for 5 days.
• Understand the theory of vacuum - 4 hours minimum
• Theory of Hazardous waste vacuums - 4 hours minimum
• Filtration and cyclones - 2 hours
• Pneumatics - 2 hours
• PD blowers - 2 hours
Vacuum design and construction
• Basics of building a vacuum
• Understanding metal and how it behaves
• Theory of vacuum vessels and their weak points
• How to spot opportunities in your area
• How to convert an electric vacuum to an air operated one
• Driving around your industrial areas to pinpoint opportunities - 1 day
• Air powered vacuums
• PD blowers
• Electric vacuums
• A visit to your local hardware store - its amazing what you can find
How to create products with profit in mind
• How to double your money with explosion proof vacuums
• The concept around explosion proof vacuums
• Sizing up the competition
• Non standard vacuums create huge money opportunities - Stainless Steel vacuums and drums
Determining the right vacuum & application
• General fluids
• General dry waste
• Flammable fluids
• Explosive dusts
• Vertical lift
• Hose size and length
• Understanding power versus result
• Tools and hose
Running your business
• Product demonstrations
• Website - sending content to STB
• Website - sending images to STB
• Dealing with offshore suppliers
• Accepting payments
• 30 day accounts
• Foreign transactions
• What industrial customers expect
• Purchase orders
• How to market your business and products
• Basic marketing principles
• How to get the most out of your marketing
Quoting and selling
• How to quote
• How to do a demonstration
• How to sell
• How to listen to the customer
• Domain names
• Pneumatic safety
• Height safety
• Vacuum safety
• Danger areas in vacuums
• Drum collapse
Assembling your first vacuum
• Drum Lid Vacuums
• Drum Top Vacuums
• Drum pumps
• Trolley vacuums
• Gutter vacuums - (premium package only)
• Cyclone vacuums
• Good customer service
• Bad customer service
• Ten commandments of Customer Service
• Handling phone calls
• What to do when you don't know the answer
Testing what you have learnt
• Matching a problem to a vacuum
• Wet vacuum quote
• Dry vacuum quote
• Explosion proof vacuum quote
Images and content
• How to take a photo of your product
• How to write content for your products
• Who are they
• How can you use them
• How to protect yourself from them
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business