Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Spillrite Vacuums sell into all major industries in Australia and worldwide and have done so for over 12 years. Have your own business copying exactly what spillrite does in Egypt selling into North Africa and the Middle East markets.
The Spillrite business model is quite simple and very effective. Sell quality products that have been designed and tested for a specific application into established markets and quietly innovate to keep ahead of any competition.
Most of the products that Spillrite sells have been designed and manufactured to specific customer requirements. The products that are now the big sellers are the ones that the customers have requested over the years. We don't just make products and hope they sell. We make the products that customers have repeatedly asked for over 12 years.
The business license that Spillrite is selling in your territory will give you the rights to create and sell the same high demand products to the thousands of willing customers in the industrial markets that are established in your country.
The license fee is a one off payment and the license lasts for 99 years. You will get the following benefits for this startup business;
• Full onsite training in your city on how to build and sell the vacuums
• How to source the parts locally to keep costs down
• How to sell wholesale to resellers
• How to become an expert in this highly lucrative business
• Spillrite website fully loaded with products and content
• Website maintained for 24 months (@US$99 per week)
• Full technical support included Free for 24 months
• Full marketing and business support included Free for 24 months
• Proven products in an established market place
• Once only lifetime license fee
• No royalties or hidden fees
• On-sell business after 24 months if required
• Continue with Spillrite weekly maintenance after 24 months or buy website outright for US$9900 and run website yourself.
• Technical advice will be provided for 24 months Free
• Sell just Spillrite products or add associated products to boost income
• Low hours
This business has been fine tuned for eCommerce.
This industry sector needs solutions to their waste problems all year round and are willing to pay top dollar for it. It has broad application and has been proven over 12 years in Australia. This business can be situated anywhere in the world based on the Australian model. The products are unique and are priced to bring in high profit. Spillrite products sell worldwide and throughout all industries within Australia. Training will include detailed instruction on how to create/brand/promote and sell your own product designs based on existing and industry proven designs. Full onsite training in your city for 5 days and complete ongoing technical and marketing support provided. very low hours. A fully functioning eCommerce website will be provided and complete training to show the new owner how to tap into this lucrative market and make a go of it. Please view all details at the following online website - https://spillriteturnkeybusiness.com. With low competition, this online business can be easily setup and operated from either a home office or a small factory. This business has many different angles to move forward with and targets a wide range of industries that require the products that solves their wet and dry waste problems.
Anywhere in North Africa.
Huge expansion potential. In Australia turnover ranges between AUD$350,000 to AUD$450,000 and is run from a small home office with parts creation sub contracted to local welders, painters, metal laser cutters, engineers, hose suppliers, filter suppliers, vacuum parts and accessories suppliers and freight companies.
Once set up and promoted this business can be run with expansion and employees in mind or just as it is in Australia, a single person business that brings in extremely high profit for low hours. The ultimate passive income business.
10-20 per week
eCommerce website setup and loaded with Spillrite products and content. The website will be managed by Spillrite unless otherwise agreed. The website will be the new owners shopfront.
The website can be loaded with whatever products new owner decides to add to the existing range.
Onsite training in Egypt for 5 days.
• Understand the theory of vacuum - 4 hours minimum
• Theory of Hazardous waste vacuums - 4 hours minimum
• Filtration and cyclones - 2 hours
• Pneumatics - 2 hours
• PD blowers - 2 hours
Vacuum design and construction
• Basics of building a vacuum
• Understanding metal and how it behaves
• Theory of vacuum vessels and their weak points
• How to spot opportunities in your area
• How to convert an electric vacuum to an air operated one
• Driving around your industrial areas to pinpoint opportunities - 1 day
• Air powered vacuums
• PD blowers
• Electric vacuums
• A visit to your local hardware store - its amazing what you can find
How to create products with profit in mind
• How to double your money with explosion proof vacuums
• The concept around explosion proof vacuums
• Sizing up the competition
• Non standard vacuums create huge money opportunities - Stainless Steel vacuums and drums
Determining the right vacuum & application
• General fluids
• General dry waste
• Flammable fluids
• Explosive dusts
• Vertical lift
• Hose size and length
• Understanding power versus result
• Tools and hose
Running your business
• Product demonstrations
• Website - sending content to STB
• Website - sending images to STB
• Dealing with offshore suppliers
• Accepting payments
• 30 day accounts
• Foreign transactions
• What industrial customers expect
• Purchase orders
• How to market your business and products
• Basic marketing principles
• How to get the most out of your marketing
Quoting and selling
• How to quote
• How to do a demonstration
• How to sell
• How to listen to the customer
• Domain names
• Pneumatic safety
• Height safety
• Vacuum safety
• Danger areas in vacuums
• Drum collapse
Assembling your first vacuum
• Drum Lid Vacuums
• Drum Top Vacuums
• Drum pumps
• Trolley vacuums
• Gutter vacuums - (premium package only)
• Cyclone vacuums
• Good customer service
• Bad customer service
• Ten commandments of Customer Service
• Handling phone calls
• What to do when you don't know the answer
Testing what you have learnt
• Matching a problem to a vacuum
• Wet vacuum quote
• Dry vacuum quote
• Explosion proof vacuum quote
Images and content
• How to take a photo of your product
• How to write content for your products
• Who are they
• How can you use them
• How to protect yourself from them
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business