Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Nestled in a charming coastal Maine community, this well-established specialty store featuring select wine, food, and housewares has been a destination for locals, summer residents, and tourists for decades. This is a true turn-key opportunity with policies and procedures in place, seasoned talent, and a ready-made network of suppliers.
The future owner(s) will benefit from the following:
* Steady revenue, even through COVID.
* Great reputation in the community.
* Low employee turnover.
* Diverse supplier base.
* Strong social media following.
* Many growth opportunities. Follow your passion!
$1,700 (USD) per annum
Walkable location in a charming community.
Beautiful building with ample parking.
Potential growth opportunities include:
* Creating a loyalty program.
* Collaborating more with local farms and artisans.
* Building menu of food offerings.
* Offering an online shop.
* Providing regular wine tastings.
The business has carved out a unique niche and does not have direct competition.
Owners are retiring.
Very flexible. Current owners want the business to be a success for the new owner(s), its employees, and customers. As such is willing to assist in the training and transition of the business.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business