Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Site Utility Contractor provides underground construction, demolition work, and environmental services for Fortune 500, Aerospace, and Government projects within the Denver area.
- Buried Telecom and Electrical Conduits encased in concrete
- Water Mains, Storm and Sanitary Systems
- Concrete Structures for underground and above grade structures
- Pressurized Gas Systems - ground structures to hold pipes
- Excavation, Erosion Control, Final Site Grading
- Demolition of old buildings, concrete structures
- Removal of hazardous materials and underground gas tanks
Company has full compliment of well maintained heavy-duty and light-duty equipment. All equipment is owned and paid off.
- Excavators (52K & 69K lbs w/ Thumbs)
- Mini-Excavators (rubber tracks, 9K & 19K lbs)
- Loaders (3.5 & 4 yard)
- Skid Loaders (rubber tracks and wheeled) & accessories
- Compactors, Seeding, Mulching
- Trucks, Trailers, Storage Containers
An ideal Buyer would have excellent business management skills and a basic understanding of heavy construction. A background in concrete, excavation, or landscaping would be a plus, but not required.
This would also be an ideal bolt-on business for a commercial mechanical, plumbing, or electrical contractor who would like to self-perform these operations or would like to diversify their customer base. This business could provide a great way to gain access to these clients for other services.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business