Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company provides full-service plumbing to general contractor's in the commercial and residential markets in the Houston, Texas area.
· In operation for 30 years with long-standing client relationships and an excellent reputation in the industry.
· Skilled, key team members with at least 20 years of individual experience.
· Approximately 95% of the company's revenue comes from a loyal, recurring client base.
· Compound annual growth in adjusted EBITDA of 29.3% from 2016 to 2018.
· Capitalize on the overall Houston construction market which is experiencing the fourth highest growth percentage in the U.S., according to PlanGrid.
· Hire additional skilled, licensed plumbers to handle an abundance of jobs in commercial new construction.
· Expand service offerings into governmental and educational markets.
The company serves general contractors in the commercial and residential markets in a 60-mile radius from its headquarters in Houston, Texas.
The companies operate from a 12,600 square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party.
The owner is approaching retirement age and is interested in a full exit. He is open to various deal structures and is willing to remain with the company for a transitionary period post-sale.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business