Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
* Well established business with huge reputation within the area and afar.
* Under full management and long term staff
* Easy operation selling a small selection of great, high margin products producing consistently healthy profit and income for passive owner
* Strong financials and growth since opening with lots of room to improve into evening trade, liquor, add to product offerings etc.
* Liquor license
* Operating 6 days
* Incredibly low rent
* Loads of good will
* High quality equipment that is barely used, easy to operate and is owned outright
3x3 (9 years)
$21,000 (AUD) per annum
Bustling urban area with neighbouring retail and artisans. Adjacent to a school and sports oval/park
35m2 approx building with fully functional food and drink preparation areas. Professionally designed fit out. Building / fitout purpose built in last 5 years for the cafe
All planning permissions in place and registered with local council
Liquor license in place but not yet utilised. Could begin offering liquor.
Currently only operating 6 days - could expland into evening trade and / afternoon bar and small plates
Events could be promoted and catered for as the premises is strategically located to compliment and take advantage of such
A few small cafes within walking distance however these offer something very different
Other business opportunities exist and desire to relocate
Wednesday - Monday 7:30 am - 3pm
Happy to negotiate any support or training though little is needed as the operation runs without owner involvement
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business