Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
- An early-stage renewable energy startup engaged in reviving the rural economy starting from Vadodara, Gujarat.
- A pilot project is set-up to process 20 MT of wastes per day to produce up to 400 kg of bio-CNG, 5,000 kg of organic fertilizers, and 25,000 liters of organic liquid fertilizers.
- Raw materials are already sourced out from farmers within a 30 km radius in order to increase the production capacity by 5 times the current capacity.
- Received a 10-year contract to supply BioCNG.
- Great initiatives by the Indian Government to promote bio-CNG make this business a very lucrative long-term investment.
- If the production capacity is increased by 5 times, the government would provide a 25% capital subsidy.
- Possibility to have long-term buy-back agreement with IOCL, HPCL, or BPCL of entire bio-CNG production.
- Also supply BioCNG to industries in Halol GIDC at a higher rate as LPG replacement.
- In the process of setting up a dairy farm which will help reduce the production cost.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.
Real Property Included
Servants quarter (10X20 sq. ft.) area
250,000 sq ft land
Enough raw material available in the vincity to increase production from 400 KG to 2000 KG of BioCNG per day
Enough land available to setup dairy farm which can help reduce raw material cost and add another revenue stream
No immediate competition
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business