Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £7,000 per week
• Rent £577 per week
• Seating for approx. 150
• Al fresco seating for approx. 20
• Superb location in heart of affluent town centre
• Surrounded by shops, bars & cafes
• Pedestrianised shopping street,
• Near to many residential dwellings
• Near to Wilmslow train station
• Hours of Opening 12:00noon to 1:00am Friday & Saturday, 12:00noon to 12:00midnight Sunday,
12:00noon to 9:00pm 7 days for food.
• 15 year lease from 2014
15 year lease from 2014
£30,004 per annum
Wilmslow is a town in Cheshire, that is 11 miles south of Manchester and 7 miles from Macclesfield. The area which lies between Handforth and similarly affluent Alderley Edge, is known for its upmarket lifestyle and its many rich and famous residents. It is one of the most sough-after places to live in the UK after central London and falls within the Cheshire Golden Triangle.
Al fresco seating for 20 , electric shutter frontage, bifold doors, seating area for approximately 70, large bar, kitchen, stairs leading to 1st floor providing large seating area for approximately 80 with 2nd bar, exit to small terrace, stairs leading to 2nd floor providing staff WC, large office, 2 storerooms. Stairs lead down to ladies & gents WC and a cellar providing barrel storage and drop.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business