Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £4,500 per week
• Rent £577 per week
• Picturesque location
• Close to Oulton Park & Little Budworth Country Park
• Village area close to country walks & lakes
• 65% wet sales
• Seating for approx 100 plus al fresco for 40 with room for more
• Surrounded by countryside
• Scope to increase lunchtime trade
• Large car park for approx 40 cars
• 4 bedroom accommodation
• Hours of Opening 3:00pm – 10:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 12:00midday – 11:00pm Friday & Saturday & 12:00midday – 6:00pm Sunday
• 12 year lease from May 2013, with 5 yearly rent reviews
12 year lease from May 2013, with 5 yearly rent reviews
£30,004 per annum
This business occupies a picturesque location in the centre of Little Budworth village, close to Oulton Park & Little Budworth Country Park. The property also benefits from parking to the front and is surrounded by countryside, highly popular with weekend tourists.
The large detached property of character with al fresco seating for approximately 40 with room for more provides raised grassed area overlooking cricket pitch (possible seating for approximately 70), entrance, bar with seating for approximately 20, dining room to seat approximately 50, ladies WC facilities, 2nd room with seating for approximately 30, gents WC facilities, small back bar room, beer cellar with delivery entrance, kitchen with preparation area, washing up area, 6 burner oven, further preparation space, exit to bin area, storage shed, private garden, outdoor pizza oven & double garage. The 1st floor provides lounge, 2 single bedrooms, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom & good sized kitchen/diner.
3:00pm – 10:30pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 12:00midday – 11:00pm Friday & Saturday & 12:00midday – 6:00pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business