Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Teignmouth is a popular seaside resort on the south coast of Devon, with its long sandy beaches it is positioned on the north bank of the River Teign, approximately 14 miles south of Exeter and 6 miles west of the market town of Newton Abbot. With a population circa 15,000, the town has grown from a fishing port associated with the Newfoundland cod industry to a fashionable resort of some note in Georgian times, with further expansion after the opening of the South Devon Railway in 1846. Today, its port still operates, and the town remains a popular seaside holiday location which swells in the summer months, whilst maintaining a thriving local community. The town is easily accessed via the M5 motorway and A380, it also benefits from a main-line railway station linking it directly with London Paddington.
• Our Ref: CD-10203
• May suit alternative use class
• Open plan ground floor 60+
• External seating for circa 50
• Currently traded as wet-led public house
• 2-bedroom owner’s apartment with parking for one vehicle
• 255 sq mt / 2749 sq ft GIA
• Complimentary traders close by
• EPC rating C (62)
• FH Price: £350,000 Guide Price
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business