Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Not a franchise.
SBA Financing available for qualified buyers.
Under the guidance of an excellent Doctor/Owner, this is a superbly structured and organized Certified Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic
Most of their Urgent Care patients come in as referrals from their network of Primary Care, Specialists, and A.C.O. Doctors. They do not take other Doctor's patients. However, they do take patients without PCP to serve their Urgent Care needs.
At this Urgent Care Family Medical Center, they provide comprehensive medical care for both individuals and families. They care for patients of all ages. The doctors have an average of 15-20 years of experience. Family practice services include:
• Child and adult physicals.
• Prescription medication renewals.
• Childhood vaccinations.
• Travel immunizations.
• Diagnostic testing.
• Physical examinations for school, sport, and camp.
• Screening/management for \Hypertension, high blood pressure
• High cholesterol
• Gyn exams and annual PAP tests
• Onsite laboratory.
Family Medical Center providing cost-effective medical alternatives.
A description of the services and care follows:
Preventative Medicine at Urgent Care & Walk-In
Annual Check-Up Recommended
Office visit / Dr. Consultation / Complete Medical History) / Detection of Strong Family History, or High-Risk Patients Including Life Style / Habits: Smoking, Obesity, Sedentary Life, Multiple Sex Partners, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding, etc.
For Disease: Hypertension, Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Obesity, Cervical Cancer / Lung Cancer / Breast Cancer / Endometrial Cancer / Colorectal Cancer / Oral Cancer / Skin Cancer / Prostate Cancer.
Complete Physical Exam Includes:
Height / Weight / Abdominal Fat Content.
Vital Signs: Blood pressure / Pulse Rate / Temperature / Blood Sugar / Cholesterol/and other Labs.
Female Complete Exam: Breast Exam / Teach Breast Self-Exam / Pelvic Exam / Pap Smear / HPV screen / Mammogram / bone density.
Male Complete Exam: Rectal Exam / Prostate Exam / Testicular Exam (Teach Self Exam) / Laboratory / X-Rays / Cholesterol Screening (Lipids) / Fasting / Urinalysis / Blood Sugar / Occult Blood in Stool (Hemocult) / Flexible Sigmoidoscopy / Chest X-Rays / Bone Density / EKG / Tetanus & Diphtheria Immunization / Influenza Immunization / Tb Test / Pneumococcal Immunization / PSA (Prostate Cancer Screening) / CEA (Colon Cancer Screening).
Highlights of the Urgent Care and Walk-In Clinic
• This Urgent Care Clinic offers licensed medical professionals including Doctors.
• They are open 7 days a week treating children and adults.
• Urgent Care services for minor injury and illness treatment
• Can schedule an appointment online.
• This Urgent Care is the leading urgent care clinic in this city.
• Our doctor’s office also treats patients from the surrounding areas of 13 nearby established communities.
• The medical staff of this Urgent Care center is professional, caring and available 7 days a week to treat healthcare needs with high-quality medical care.
• This office is a trusted resource and an excellent alternative to the typically crowded Emergency Room.
• If one’s primary care physician is not available for a quick physical, they are a great option through their walk-in clinic.
• At Urgent Care, they can provide immediate care needed for most injuries or illnesses. This Urgent Care offers the community family health care including services for adults and children.
Some of the more common treatments offered are:
• Urgent Care
• Fever and chills
• Family Care
• Colds, flu, and viruses
• Travel Medicine\
• Sore throats and earaches
• Occupational Medicine\Bruises (Contusions)
• Animal bites, tick bites and insect stings
• Preventive Medicine\
• Immunizations\Physical Exams
• Work-related injuries
Their trained medical professionals are highly skilled and have the necessary expertise to provide treatments.
During the week the center is open from 10 AM to 8 PM and on the weekends they see patients from 9 AM to 5 PM.
These hours give their patients options after work for walk-in care or on the weekends, whenever it is convenient for them.
The clinic’s location is readily accessible from this and surrounding communities.
Location is on well-traveled main routes and easily accessible from surrounding communicates.
Clients can call ahead to check if they accept their insurance
This Urgent Care is a superb option for doctor needs in surrounding communities. They can be visited for pressing medical needs.
Staffing and facilities
The Urgent Care center Provides Experienced Doctors and Medical Staff
Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians are On-site Every Day, Early and Late
URGI-MED Family Medical Center provides accessible, cost-effective medical care.
• A full-service Family Practice.
• A full-service Family practice
• An Urgent Care facility
• Occupational Medical services to companies, non-profit organizations, and municipalities
• Independent Medical Examinations
• Travel Medicine Services
This is a Certified Urgent Care Center, as determined by the Urgent Care Association of America, the first and foremost organization for Urgent Care Center certification and accreditation.
“As of November 15, 2012, this organization has met or exceeded all established criteria for a Category 1 Certified Urgent Care Center.”
This operation is included in a select few centers around the country that have met all of the criteria of the Urgent Care Association of America.
Our Core Beliefs and Philosophy
This Family Medical Center believes in a new kind of philosophy. It is simply common sense, they find and remove the patient’s problem rather than temporarily fix the problems or cover up the symptoms.
This center stresses Preventive Care. They are your parents and grandparents “Family Doctor.” They really get to know the patients and their families.
In this center, each patient is unique and valuable. They are treated with compassion and dedication.
Their doctors actually spend time with their patients. They believe it is a privilege to treat the patient and their family members.
Vaccinations and Immunization
Independent Medical Examinations
Leverage the transition guidance from the present owner. Continue to provide state of the art care and the ongoing personal attention and care.
This is the leading urgent care facility in the area due to the highly professional management provided by the owner/doctor.
Will be provided in accord with the support agreement reached by the buyer and seller
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business