An e-commerce one-stop shop for classic cars is now up for sale to a lucky buyer looking to take on a business that has enjoyed success for several years.
Founded in 2015 with only €1,400 [$1,516].
In 2020 Total Sales was 821,251 EUR [$928,013] and profit 190,870 EUR [$215,683]
In 2021 Total Sales is 1,062,195 EUR [$1,200,280] and profit is around 30% (around 300,000 EUR).
We are waiting for fully accurate information about the profit in 2021 from the accountant.
It now comes with a 400m2 (3,500 sq. ft) warehouse & office space with plenty of potential for a new owner to build on its success. The market segmentation brings a variety of clients to your door:
- 52% USA
- 24% Europe
- 4.5% Canada
- 19.5% rest of the world.
When you buy our business, you can:
1) Use the current warehouse & office space, hiring local people (most of whom speak English & Russian) and you can run the business remotely.
2) Fully and painlessly relocate to any place in the world (no extra cost for stock relocating).
Another major element is our low-cost air transport delivery service provider with full tracking + (B2C) and max. size two meters in length. These terms are for all worldwide shipments.
Though we are selling this business to enter a new chapter in our lives, we sincerely hope that the new owner(s) cherish this company and help it grow. The vintage car industry is in high demand and this business deserves to reach its fullest potential.
- A wide known brand name in the classic car community.
- Valuable contracts with manufacturers, suppliers and delivery service providers.
- Social media: home page/web store, Ebay account, Facebook, Instagram.
- Stock with a wholesale value of approx. €265,395 [$299,896].
- Unique and high in demand molds for rare European market specific car parts (mold manufacturing cost was approx. €45,000 [$50,850] for approx. 90 pieces).
- Business owner financing of up to 50% from total purchase value.
- In-house developed warehouse system which allows for easy stock management, restocking, product picking and sales price estimating.
- Warehouse/office in logistically advantageous location in Europe. (If you choose to fully relocate the business, then the warehouse/office can be removed from the business package, therefore reducing the sales price by €100,000 [$113,000].
This is a fantastic opportunity for a buyer(s) to take on an in-demand and highly respected vintage car business that is ready to skyrocket over the coming years!
For more information about this business, please contact us on this page.