- Bread and bakery products business in a well-known maritime town in Turkey.
- Have 100 B2B customers and 200 B2C customers.
- Our customers are from luxury hotel chains to well-known supermarket chains.
- Our products are sold through retailing and wholesaling.
- The ingredients are supplied by 20 different suppliers.
- It is a family business and has almost 2 decades of industry knowledge.
- We are planning to distinguish family parts to convert the business in a more commercial way.
- We also plan to build a new breakfast place in front of our main base which already has a potential of 300 customers.
Products & Services Overview
Normal and international bread types manufacturing, traditional flour products manufacturing, dessert and baklava manufacturing.
2 Ford transit cars, 10 manufacturing machines (One big machine worth TRY 300,000 and other small ones), and inventory.
Main base, manufacturing area measuring 400 sq. m. and also has an open area in front. It is rented from the state. We have 2 different rented shops in a well-known supermarket chain.
First of all, Göcek is a subdrict of well known tourism town, Muğla. In Göcek, there are more than 6 thousand boats, from the luxury motoryachts to the famous big yacths. The people or tourists that they come here are mostly business owners and elites of world's citiziens. If you do research about Göcek, you will see what I'm telling you. It is the Turkey's one of the most elite and selective towns.
On the other hand, we are the only manufacturer here. I mean, if you want to manufacture traditional Turkish bread you must take manufacturing certificate from the state and in these days, taking that certificate is very though. Specially in a place like Göcek, it will cost millions.