Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale



Private Focused Domiciliary Care Agency For Sale

Herefordshire, UK
Asking Price:
On request
Sales Revenue:
£200K - £500K
Cash Flow:
Available on request

• C. 250 Care Hours P/W • *2021 T/O c.£275,000
• C. 22 Service Users • *2021 EBITDA c.£85,000
• C. 14 Care Staff • *2021 Profit Margin c.46%
• 95% Private Clients • Ideal Bolt On
*Forecast produced with 7 months accounts annualized

Offers invited for a 100% Share Purchase

The Business:
Established approximately 4 years ago by the current directors the business has become well-established in their local area in a relatively short period of time. By focussing predominantly on self-funded clients, the business can generate strong profit margins, bolstered by them currently operating from the directors’ home office.
The company prides itself in delivering consistent, high quality and compassionate care, tailored to suit each service users’ specific needs. The business currently provides domiciliary care services to a wide age range of users with varying needs including:
• Elderly Care & Dementia • Domestic Services & Home Help
• Physical Disability • Shopping & Meal Preparation
• Mental Health Conditions • Learning Disability & Sensory Impairment

At the time of writing the business provides approximately 250 hours per week of Domiciliary Care to 22 service users of which 95% are self-funded and the remaining 5% are CCG and Social Care. Most care calls are 1-hour visits with sleep in services also offered.

The vendors have established a loyal and committed workforce of carers who are all employed on part time contracts. The two exiting directors have administrative roles alongside holding the Registered Manager responsibilities.

Contact Axis Partnership (UK) Ltd

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here