Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Prominent well known town centre bar / restaurant opportunity.
• Adjoins town centre retail facilities and close to the Crescent Retail scheme.
• On Hinckley’s evening entertainment circuit.
• Benefits from good footfall throughout the day.
• Approx. 3,800 sq.ft (gross internal area) at ground floor to include trading area and kitchen.
• Customer lavatories at mezzanine plus basement beer cellar.
The newly developed and opened Crescent, the town centre’s major £80m commercial leisure scheme which is anchored by a Sainsburys Superstore and Cineworld Cinema lies within 150 yards and the main retail and commercial facilities within the town centre on Regent Street, The Horsefair and Market Place are within 300 yards.
The property forms part of the licensed evening circuit with The Baron of Hinckley, J. D. Wetherspoons unit within 50 yards, the VooDoo Lounge directly adjoining and the bars and restaurants within the Crescent Retail scheme closeby.
The property also enjoys excellent footfall during the day due to its prominent location
The Gas Works comprises a corner ground floor unit at the junction of Regent Street and Lancaster Road with extended glazed frontage.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business