Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
RB Gates Nationwide are pleased to present this established, successful and independent Indian restaurant for sale in the heart of Leicester's Renowned Golden mile. The business is extremely popular in the local area providing opportunities of High footfall at times of Diwali lights and other various events that take place throughout the year. The Vendor has informed us that weekly turnover can reach up to £11,000 during Diwali Golden Mile festivities. The business enjoys a strong reputation serving traditional Indian cuisine (in a 100 seater dining area) within the local community and has Massive scope and potential for further development.
Our clients have taken great pride in their business and we are informed they have spent a considerable amount of money on establishing the business and investing in expensive equipment and good quality fixtures and fittings (included within sale price). The premises have been well maintained and comprises of 4 floors. Property provides access to a basement / cellar from ground floor area. Ground floor comprises of a dining area, kitchen and rear storage area. The first and second floor comprises of a large storage area, four bedrooms, shared kitchen and two bathrooms with separate access from the rear of the business allow minimal interference with the business trade.
Tenure: leasehold [6 year term]
new lease available (We are informed)
EPC Rating: 56 C
Turnover: £Available upon registration.
Buyer's Fee: 2% of Premium
4 Bed Rental Income £1,700 PCM (We are informed)
Rent: £20,760 per annum (We are informed)
Council Tax: £9,600 per annum (We are informed)
Location: Available upon registration.
Viewing By appointment only with the Agents RB Gates Ltd T/A RB Gates, Nationwide. Viewing is highly recommended as businesses such as these rarely stay on the market for long. [no time wasters please] call us now -
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing to a sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither RB Gates Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
The premises have been well maintained and comprises of 4 floors. Property provides access to a basement / cellar from ground floor area. Ground floor comprises of a dining area, kitchen and rear storage area. The first and second floor comprises of a large storage area, four bedrooms, shared kitchen and two bathrooms with separate access from the rear of the business allow minimal interference with the business trade.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business