Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This growing Company is a well-established provider of residential and commercial cleaning and restoration services. It is highly-profitable and has grown steadily since its establishment in 2009. The Company’s services include water, fire, mold and asbestos abatement restoration, and are offered to the eastern British Columbia region. The Company is fully certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification.
With their children leaving the area, the owners are ready for a change and would like to sell the Company. With 18 employees and brand value established, the Company is well-positioned for continued success moving forward.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency.
You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL.
Once we receive your NDA, the Confidential Business Review (CBR) will be sent to you. The owner’s contact information will be provided in the CBR. They will be happy to correspond and answer your questions directly. Thank you for your time!
The Company operates out of two facilities – one with 6,300 square feet and the other with 1,800 square feet.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Additional Service Offerings: A great opportunity for growth includes expanding into services that are not currently offered by the Company. Other service opportunities include air duct cleaning services and carpet cleaning. These services would round out the Company’s offering portfolio and expand its number of potential clients.
(2) Expansion of Sales and Marketing Efforts: There is potential for significant growth through an increase in the Company’s sales and marketing efforts. One of the ways this could be achieved is by hiring a business development associate to handle sales and marketing. This would be a more personalized and effective way to expand the Company’s customer base.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Established Customer Base: The Company has developed a strong and loyal customer base across its protected territory. It has more contracts than any other restoration company in the area. The Company’s main customers include insurance companies, property management companies, and brokers.
(2) Franchise Network Assistance: When there are major disasters, there is a team at the corporate level that is set up to help. This provides comfort that the Company has a network of allies and will be able to best assist all customers. In addition to this, a strong and established brand name comes along with the Company franchise.
(3) Insurance Carrier Preferred Contractor Program: The Company is part of an insurance carrier preferred contractor program. The current trend in the industry is for carriers to turn over the management for the claims process to Third Party Administrators (TPA). The TPAs filter through restoration companies to select the top contractors. So the Company is in a strong position to secure projects that are not available to all restoration companies.
Owners’ children are graduating and moving out of the area.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited seller financing is available for qualified buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business