Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Popular Restaurant & Bar
• located in sought after Somerset town
• Well-presented throughout
• Extensive inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation
• Licensed to sell alcohol
• Desirable town centre trading position
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Potential to expand the number of covers
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well-presented Restaurant & Bar which occupies a prime trading position just off the main shopping area of this popular Somerset town. It has been under the proud ownership of our clients since November 2015. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner wishes to concentrate on his other business interests outside of the catering industry.
During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, fantastic food and great service.
This extremely well-presented turnkey Restaurant & Bar enjoys a highly visible location on a busy shopping thoroughfare with good pedestrian flow that leads to the town centre. Customers are attracted to the area because of the range of independently owned businesses on offer. This thriving business is known for its modern British food which has international influences, where all produce is sourced locally wherever possible and all food is freshly prepared and cooked to order. It is considered the premises are suitable for all types of cuisine.
The business is run by a dedicated team of full time and part time staff. It generates a turnover in the region of £410,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover possibly by running a modest marketing campaign or by extending the opening hours.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure lease which was originally for 10 years and has 5.5 years remaining.
£32,362 per annum
Highly visible location on a busy shopping thoroughfare with good pedestrian flow that leads to the town centre
Substantial and well-maintained two-story leasehold building.
The premises have been well maintained and are fitted and presented to high trade specifications throughout. These charming premises provide outstanding and highly functional internal business accommodation
The premises briefly comprise:
• Main Bar area which has the Bar servery with 8 points of dispense and full Epos system.
• Upper Bar which is open plan and can easily accommodate 32 customers.
• Ladies toilets
• Gents toilets
• Dining room which has a range of free-standing chairs and tables comfortably seating 40 plus diners.
• Fully equipped commercial catering kitchen with extraction
• First floor terrace with seating for 12
• Dry store
• 11.45am - 11.00pm Monday – Thursday
• 11.45am – Midnight Friday & Saturday
• 12.00pm – 4.00pm Sundays
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business