Hotel Montana was built in 1973 in Yugoslavia as a state-owned company.
• Surrounded with wonderful lush pine forest, the hotel is set on top of Krusevo, one of the most beautiful towns in Macedonia, rich in history and well-preserved tradition.
• Hotel Montana is located 600m away from the Stanic Ski center and 500m from the center of the town.
• The hotel is surrounded with number of trekking and cycling trails and provides various options for winter sports and outdoor activities, especially perfect terrains and slopes for paragliding. For many years hotel Montana is hosting the famous international paragliding championships and training, especially since Krusevo became one of the top three destination in the world for paragliding. In 2010 this hotel was bought by a local family and since then it has undergone couple of renovation cycles, and through rebranding its image was restored. Sales has grown 10-fold so far and continues to grow.
• There are 7700 m2 under roof aria, and 11 000 m2 outdoor aria.
• 2010 – big renovation where all of 77 rooms have been renovated, there are all types of rooms single, double, triple and quadruple rooms (family rooms), apartments and one penthouse on top of the hotel that has been renovated in 2019.
For more information, please contact us by using the form below.