Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Located in one of Scotland’s popular islands and is the oldest Inn in Skye
• 5 letting rooms all with sea views and owners/staff/ self-catering flat
• Bar/lounge, dining rm/breakfast rm and games rm
• Idyllic Lochside location with front and rear beer garden
• Well-presented throughout- renovated and painted within the last year
• World’s best Seafood caught in the Loch opposite
• Suitable for chef operator/ family run operation
• Freehold offers would be considered
LEASEHOLD: Offers in region of £70,000
A new FRI lease will be offered on favorable terms. Further details will be discussed with interested parties.
£50,000 per annum
Their is an owners/staff/self-catering flat. This can be used for either of these purposes.
Located on one of Scotland's most popular islands with an idyllic lochside setting.
The property is presented very well both internally and externally having benefited from some renovation over the last year. The property comprises: bar/lounge, dinning room/breakfast room and games room. It also trades with 5 letting bedrooms all of which have sea views.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business