Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The offering is a pair of California-based entities operating collectively. The primary entity is the only national winery franchise system in the US; the second entity is an affiliate provider of finished wine products and equipment to the primary entity’s franchisees.
• Established proof of concept franchise model that is ready to scale
• Recurring royalty revenue secured by long-term franchise agreements
• Twenty franchise locations nationwide as of May 2021
• Corporate level support system allows for smooth expansion of franchise winery locations
• Proprietary franchisee training and custom winemaking process ensures consistency across all locations
• Tremendous opportunities for expansion of the business’ franchise concept in additional US states
• Lead generation to identify and reach future franchisee candidates working with a reputable lead generator
• Capitalize on untapped wholesale distribution market to develop brand awareness of wine products
• Implement regional advertising campaigns for franchise locations to promote the wineries and exclusive wine products
• Further efficiency opportunities with growth including outsourcing wine production
• The business caters to the end-consumer wine market, and serves entrepreneurs interested a micro-winery franchise opportunity in urban and suburban markets across the US
• The business operates from a 6,000-square-foot facility leased from an unrelated third party in Rancho Cucamonga, California. The lease is assumable by new ownership
• Ownership is seeking a partner to help grow the business to its full potential. Ownership is in agreement with the proposed sale and open to various deal structures in order to facilitate a transaction.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business