Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well-established, branded, 3 location Service Station sold roughly 3.4M gallons of gas in 2019. Sales were down in 2020 due to COVID and the owner expects sales to return to pre-COVID monthly levels by the end of 2021.
• Each location features the sale of gas, a C-Store, and a Car Wash.
• One location has 3 Auto Repair service bays and a towing service.
• Over $1.3Million has been spent in the past few years on various upgrades and improvements makes this a turn-key purchase.
• Each location is situated on a heavily trafficked intersection in southern and southwestern Hennepin County.
• Owner’s Cash Flow for 2019 was nearly $600k and increases to nearly $950k if the real estate is purchased as well. Cash Flow was down to $470k in 2020 due to COVID and the owner expects that figure to return to pre-COVID monthly levels by the end of 2021.
• The Asking Price of $2.7 Million includes $130k of inventory and an impressive list of equipment.
• A contract is in place with a well-known national brand and it expires at different dates depending on the location.
• Prime real estate and buildings available for sale separately at $4.5 Million.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic buyer to add a highly desirable group of stations to its current portfolio. Owner will consider a small portion of Selling Financing to a well-qualified buyer.
For more information, contact Randy Krivo, Sunbelt Business Brokers
Real Property Included
Owner will consider a small portion of Selling Financing to a well-qualified buyer.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business