The business operates from leasehold premises which are owned by the shareholders, based in the south of the UK.
The business is a well-established, industry leading distributor of high-quality textile products including knitting, sewing and overlocker machines.
In addition, the company also supplies a wide range of threads and yarns in various ply and colours, that are compatible with all of the machines it offers.
Having built up a successful business over the course of 30 years, the shareholders are now offering the company for sale as part of their plans for retirement.
Additionally, there is willing for a mutually agreeable handover period to facilitate a smooth transition to a new owner.
- YE19 turnover of £2.2m with an EBITDA of £148k.
- Maintains an average gross profit margin of 30%.
- A Strong balance sheet, with YE18 shareholder funds in excess of £1.7 million
- There is a strong pipeline in place with a prominent textiles retailer.
- Scope for further growth by taking on more proactive marketing techniques.
Serves over 150 active clients, 90% of whom provide the company with reliable, repeat business on an ongoing basis.
Strong second-tier management team is in place, capable of running the company on a day-to-day basis, with minimal input from the Directors.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.