The company operates from fit-for-purpose premises, which feature state-of-the-art and highly efficient manufacturing facilities. Rented and freehold options are available.
Utilising its extensive in-house expertise and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, the company manufactures and distributes a wide range of high-quality timber products, securing a prominent market share within several niche industries.
Trading for over 30 years, this company has earned an excellent reputation within its sector by establishing strong, long-standing relationships with clients. International sales in the last year accounted for 17% of turnover.
Having built up a strong and highly respected business, the Directors are offering the company for sale as part of their retirement plans, but are happy to facilitate a smooth transition subject to the requirement of the
- Achieved turnover of £36 million in YE19, with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £2.7 million.
- A financially strong business with assets valued in excess of £5 million.
- The company has grown considerably in recent years, with turnover rising by 30% across a three-year period.
- No reliance on any key clients to generate turnover, with no individual account supplying over 19% of turnover in the last financial year.
Predominantly working with merchants, distributors and retailers, the company has earned an excellent reputation within its market for the consistent quality of its offering, facilitating the establishment of strong, long-standing relationships with a wide range of respected, blue-chip clients.
- 686 active clients, 95% of whom provide reliable, repeat business.
An experienced management team is in place, possessing the skills and expertise required to manage day-to-day operations on an ongoing basis.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.