The company assists clients with improving working relationships with their customers and suppliers, as well as improving their overall business performance. This is achieved by developing a collaborative working methodology, providing training and facilitation services to implement changes in thinking, actions and behaviour across the life-cycle of a client project. Typically projects last for several years. During the lockdown, the company adopted a more digitalised methodology for on-line learning and development, coaching and facilitation which has proved popular with its clients.
- Online training and increased digitisation has proven to be robust business throughout the pandemic
- This service offering can be applied to other industry sectors to implement cultural change and business improvement
- The key registered trademark is a framework offering which is endorsed by the ADS and MOD
- Ideal bolt-on for a larger practice seeking an entry into the aerospace, energy, defence/MOD and rail sectors or a training company looking to expand its offering
- Accredited partner to the BSI to provide consultancy for clients to achieve ISO 44001 accreditation
- Strong, second-tier management team