Operates from leasehold premises with purpose-built laboratory facilities based in the UK.
The company develops, manufactures and supplies an extensive range of specialist chemical products.
Utilising a highly experienced team and purpose-built laboratories, the company delivers reliable, high-quality products that comply with all regulatory demands and export requirements, with its flexible approach enabling it to develop innovative solutions for specific applications in a range of sectors.
The company has enjoyed uninterrupted growth, irrespective of market and economic conditions, with the diversity of its product portfolio providing a consistent stream of business during economic cycles.
Having developed a strong and highly respected operation, the shareholders are now offering the company for sale as they wish to pursue alternative, unrelated ventures.
- Achieved turnover of £3.8 million in YE20, with an adjusted EBITDA in excess of £950k.
- Maintains consistently strong gross profit margins, averaging 36% across the last three years.
- Turnover and adjusted EBITDA have consistently risen year-on-year for the last three years, increasing by 63% and 358%, respectively, between YE18 and YE20.
- A well-managed, highly adaptable and exceptionally robust company with strong R&D capabilities, renowned for developing a comprehensive range of market-leading products.
- Possesses a wealth of industry-recognised certifications, accreditations and approvals, enabling it to deliver reliable products in highly regulated markets.
The company continues to generate strong, positive cash flow, and has grown to its current position without the requirement of any external funding.
Operates on an international basis, maintaining strong, long-standing relationships with clients across a broad range of sectors, some of which span over 20 years.
Benefits from a highly experienced team, with extensive, wide-ranging in-house expertise, possessing the necessary skills required to manage and grow the business on an ongoing basis.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.