An affluent customer base with disposable income and cash-only contracts, we have experienced steady growth in both revenues and profits for the past several years. Experienced staff with key personnel and Award-Winning Designers.
Serving South Eastern US Market. Location of the business also provides added 'lifestyle' benefits.
Excellent location with direct frontage on a well-traveled thoroughfare which is very close to several very high-end gated communities.
- Established 2013
- Includes a beautiful new commercial condominium built out with a very well-appointed showroom, conference room, offices and warehouse.
- Dealers for multiple lines of cabinetry, countertop materials and appliances.
- Statewide distributors of an innovative cutting-edge, back-lit stone product building material.
- Includes all furniture, fixtures, computers & software, vehicles & equipment, inventory.
- Seasoned web presence getting great organic search ranking.
- Professionally managed web & social media marketing which generates a steady stream of phone calls from prospective new clients.
- Great reputation with dozens of 5 Star reviews.
- Multiple projects under contract for 2022 totaling well in excess of $1.5M with many more pending for 2023.
- Business-owned newly built commercial / showroom condo with good management association.
- Ample parking, easy access for full-size tractor-trailers.
2021 Revenue - $2.1m
2021 Gross Profit - $1.68m
2021 Net Income - $1.23m
2022 on-target revenues $3m+ with cashflow of 50%+.
Would suit Canadian Snowbirds looking for a lifestyle business opportunity in the US or US owner looking to relocate to a warmer southern state.
Huge opportunity to expand and grow the business, building upon the great foundation already in place. Would suit a hands-on owner to manage the day-to-day operations.
Affluent customer base. Business is generated from referrals, recommendations with multiple repeat customers.
Transition & training period provided.
To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.