Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Reference: 13615

ID: MV0281

Amazon FBA Trademarked Brand Yoga and Fitness Apparel Business

United States

For sale is a trademarked brand of exclusive yoga and fitness apparel sold via Amazon FBA.

Reference: 13615

ID: MV0281

Register Interest
Revenue:
$8.3m
Liquidity:
1.7

Business Description

For sale is a trademarked brand of exclusive yoga and fitness apparel sold via Amazon FBA. This offering includes three Amazon Storefronts. Products are manufactured in China and shipped directly to the company’s storage location for quality check then packaged for shipment to Amazon FBA. About 70% of products are stored at FBA with the remaining 30% stored at the company’s warehouse. With high Amazon Product ratings, it has received Amazon's Top Choice Award for several of its most popular items.

Key Benefits Include:
• Established – 3-year old Amazon brand stores with excellent performance
• Trademarked Brand/Amazon Brand Registry
• Huge Popular Niche - sports and yoga clothing market still growing
• Great Keyword Ranking - main keywords at the top of ranking
• Customer Satisfaction - huge product reviews and Amazon Feedback
• Simple, Easy to Produce - product is light weight, easy to transport/ship

To enquire, you will need to complete our Investor Verification Process and sign a Buyer Consent Form.

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here