Close

Choose your country

Or view all businesses for sale

Worldwide

Advertisement

Manufacturer In Cooling Sector In Turkey For Sale

Konya, Konya, Turkey
Asking Price:
$1M - $5M (USD)
Sales Revenue:
Over $5M (USD)
Cash Flow:
$500K - $2.5M (USD)

Manufacturer of Evaporators & Condensers for cooling systems. Based on almost 11,000 m2 covered area and 18,500 m2 open area. 75 people are employed (including white collars with professional well defined management teams in place.). Yearly revenue is 5million $. Export is not less than 25 % of total revenue. EBITDA is stable and high in last years and around 30 %. Other details to be shared separately. Boss is willing to sell to get an international shareholder to step up the business. He can sell 55 %, 80 % or he is also ready to sell whole in case a professional and high vision request in place.

If interested, please contact the seller through the form on this page.

Property Information

Real Estate:

Real Property Included

Location:

In Industrial Area with all facilities.

Size in square feet:
12,000

Business Operation

Expansion Potential:

Promising sector. Company have good potential expand the business either physically and by revenue.

Competition / Market:

Company is in good position and have good reputation in the market.

Reasons for selling:

International expansion, More Professional engagements, Boss would like to slowly out the daily business tasks due to personal fatique.

Trading hours:

08.00-20.00

Employees:
75
Years established:
1994

Other Information

Support & training:

Seller is Flexible for all options.

Website:
Login or register to view link

Contact Seller

Selling your business?

If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.

Sell Your Business

Are you a Business Owner?

Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing today

Get Started Here

Are you a Business Broker?

Set up your BrokerWeb Account and list multiple businesses

Get Started Here