Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £18,500 per week
• Rent £866 per week
• Seating for approx 176
• Much sought after village centre
• Surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops and offices
• Surrounded by very large affluent residential area
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 5:30pm – 11:30pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday, 4:00pm 0 10:00pm Sunday
• 15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
15 year lease from 2009, with 3 yearly rent reviews
£45,032 per annum
Superbly located within a much sought after village centre, surrounded by bars, restaurants, shops, offices and a very large affluent residential area. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
Entrance area, lift and stairs leading to 1st floor waiting area seating for approximately 8, ladies / gents & disabled WC, reception area, bar with lounge seating for approximately 20, 3 separate booth style dining area seating approximately 24, (in total) main dining room to seat approximately 120 waiter area, large commercial kitchen providing washing up area, preparation area, 2 tandoori ovens, heated pass, 18 burner stove, cold storage, dry storage with preparation area, staff WC and fire exit.
5:30pm – 11:30pm Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday, 4:00pm 0 10:00pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business