Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Taking £4,500 per week
• Rent £385 per week
• Seating for approx 48 plus al fresco seating for approx 18
• Superb location in affluent town centre
• Surrounded by numerous other businesses, shops, offices & places of work
• Busy main road
• Latest close 4:30pm
• Close to Wilmslow train station
• Large surrounding affluent residential area
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday & 8:00am – 4:30pm Saturday
• Awaiting lease details
Awaiting lease details
£20,020 per annum
This business is superbly located on the main high street in Wilmslow town centre, surrounded by numerous other businesses, shops, offices & places of work. The cafe is also surrounded by a large affluent residential area and benefits from high levels of passing trade, both vehicular and footfall.
The glass fronted premises with retractable canopy covered al fresco seating for approximately 6 provide entrance and large bi-folding window, seating area for approximately 14, well appointed ‘L’ shaped service counter with hot drinks preparation area, chilled display unit, further seating for approximately 8, rear seating area for approximately 12, exit to al fresco seating area for approximately 12, small preparation room with washing up facilities, cold storage, small gated yard & delivery entrance. The 1st floor provides seating area for approximately 14, kitchen, ladies & gents WC facilities.
7:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday & 8:00am – 4:30pm Saturday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business