Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This business has been owned by our clients since December 2010 and is only for sale today due to our clients’ other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.5 star rating on from over 130 reviews.
10 year lease from 2010
£5,720 per annum
This business is superbly located within the middle of busy parade in Macclesfield town centre, close to other bars, restaurants, shops & much redevelopment. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
The premises with al fresco seating for approximately 4 provide seating area for approximately 50, well-appointed bar to seat approximately 4, small back bar room, ladies & gents WC facilities, small rear kitchen providing cold storage, washing up area, small preparation area, convection oven, barrel room & exit to back alley.
• Taking £2,500 - £3,000 per week
• Rent £110 per week
• Seating for approx 50 plus al fresco seating for approx 4
• Town centre
• Close to other bars, restaurants, shops & much redevelopment
• Middle of parade
• Scope to extend the food menu
• Close to Macclesfied train station
• A4 Planning Permission
• 4.4 star rating on Google
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 12:00midnight Monday to Thursday & 12:00noon - 12:00midnight Friday to Sunday
• 10 year lease from 2010
4:00pm – 12:00midnight Monday to Thursday & 12:00noon - 12:00midnight Friday to Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Trial available.Sell Your Business