Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This well established licensed bar has been owned by our client since 2012 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current openings hours to introduce earlier openings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4.2 star rating on Google from over 220 reviews.
Awaiting lease details
£43,004 per annum
This business is superbly located on the very busy Barlow Moor Road, surrounded by many independent businesses and a large residential area which is highly popular with students and young professionals. The licensed bar also benefits from very high levels of passing trade, both vehicular and footfall.
The premises with covered al fresco seating for approximately 12 provide DJ booth, large well appointed bar to seat approximately 15, dining area to seat approximately 80, rear al fresco seating with retractable canopy & bar to seat approximately 50 (heated) & stairs leading down to large dry store room. Stairs from seating area lead up to ladies & gents WC facilities. Stairs from bar area lead down to kitchen providing 4 burner oven, fryers & heated gantry, cold storage, dry store area, barrel drop, large barrel room & large office.
• Taking £8,500 per week
• Rent £827 per week
• Seating for approx 95 plus al fresco seating for approx 62
• Surrounded by many independent bars, restaurants, cafes & shops
• Much sought after location
• Large surrounding residential area
• Very busy main road
• Within highly popular area with students & young professionals
• Scope to extend current opening hours, increase deliveries & introduce outside catering
• Currently not listed on Just eat
• Very high levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 12:00noon – 1:00am Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 11:00pm Sunday
• Awaiting lease details
4:00pm – 11:00pm Monday to Thursday, 12:00noon – 1:00am Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 11:00pm Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business