Leasehold Independent Coffee Shop located in Retford. Licensed and comes fully fitted. Prominent high street location. Further potential.
Veritas Business sales are privileged to offer to the market this respected Coffee Shop which is located in the market town of Retford. The premises was transformed into what you see today by our clients back in August 2018 and they are now offering the business for sale due to emigrating to Canada in 2022.
The premises were previously occupied by Clair's Accessories and since ownership they have undertaken extensive refurbished and redecorated to include new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Honey & Fig is owner operated and employs the help of 3 full time and 7 part time members of staff and for the period 17th May 2021 – 31st December 2021 they posted a turnover of £151,127 net of vat. They have a fantastic reputation within the area for serving artisan coffee which is their very own special blend and this equates to 60% of the turnover. The remaining 40% comes from specialist teas, soft drinks, milkshakes, alcoholic beverages, homemade cakes, freshly cut sandwiches, toasties, soups, jacket potatoes and their signature Afternoon Tea experience. All food is freshly prepared to order on site, using only the finest locally sourced produce.
We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending the current opening times. They have a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and enjoy a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many new shoppers. This is a superb opportunity to purchase a turnkey business where all the hard work has been done and is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is gem is not to be missed.